- SEIU, AFSCME Call for Increased Corporate Transparency
- Workers on Janus: A Political Effort to Further Rig the Rules Against Working People
- Joint Statement on DACA Repeal
- SEIU 503 Praises Aspects Of Final Transportation Package
- SEIU 503 Members Keep Pushing for Corporate Tax Reform
- First Round of Signatures Filed for Corporate Transparency Measure
- PERS cuts hurt younger workers
- Support Victims of the Portland MAX Attack
- Oregon’s low corporate taxes mean funding cuts to life-saving mental health services
- What Will The AHCA Cost Oregon?
- Child Welfare: Rebuilding the Home
- Broken Promises: Report exposes widespread problems with services to people with developmental disabilities
- SEIU fights for healthcare at President Trump’s address
- SEIU members among 50 arrested at healthcare action in D.C.
- It’s time to turn the tide.
- SEIU members announce endorsements in 2016 general election
- SEIU 503 Members Support the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Freedom Foundation has Spent Big but Failed in Oregon
- A Broken System: There is No Simple Solution to Address Concerns at Child Welfare
- Black Lives Matter
- A setback for immigration justice
- Primary election results
- Key results from the May primary election
- Governor Brown’s signature will raise my wage
- Oregon wins a meaningful raise for working people
- Fighting for a brighter future in the 2016 legislative session
- Locked-out Albany steelworkers need our support!
- SEIU 503 Executive Director discusses increasing the minimum wage on KATU
- Top Ten List of Advocacy Wins for Oregonians with Developmental Disabilities
- CAP members walk the walk for HIV/AIDS awareness and funding
- Labor Day Picnics Celebrate Workers
- Oregon Supreme Court Delivers Final Word on Oregon PERS