Here are a few highlights of the 2022-26 Higher Ed contract:
- 5.6% cost of living adjustment over the next 7 months, plus steps if you’re not topped out.
- Additional raises, also called “selective salary increases,” for dozens of classifications covering more than 40% of members. See article 21 in our contract details document for the list of classifications that will see a selective increase.
- $15/hour minimum wage across all universities.
- $1,050 – $1,500 (minus taxes) in pandemic pay for essential workers.
- Recommit to being an SEIU 503 member. Sign the membership card again and send a message that you are committed to your union!
- Make a contribution to CAPE, our member-run political program. Because we’re public employees, our political program is how we ensure funding for our wages, healthcare and retirement plans. The wins in our new contract were set up by a successful legislative session.
- Join the SEIU 503 Higher Ed Employee Facebook group. This is where union members are meeting to discuss our new contract.