Published: November 1, 2021

This article is for Homecare workers and Personal Care Attendants in the Aging and People with Disabilities Program. Personal Support Workers use a different payroll system. 

The rollout of the state’s new timekeeper system (OR PTC DCI) for homecare workers and PCAs in the APD program continues to be a problem.  

While the system is working for most homecare workers, DHS management has failed both care providers and office staff by not adequately resourcing this transition. As a result, many providers are seeing partial or late payments and local office staff are not equipped to help correct the issues. We are disappointed and frustrated by this.  

As our union thinks about the next steps around this issue, we will continue to provide information on how to deal with problems as they arise.  

If you have submitted hours on the new system, but have not been paid:  

  1.  Contact the Member Assistance Center by emailing or calling 1-844-503-SEIU (7348). We recommend email due to high call volume. A Member Assistance Representative can start a late pay case for you, which your union will send to the State. This puts pressure on the state to fix your issue and we can also see if you qualify for a hardship penalty payment to compensate you for the problem.  

If you have been unable to submit hours in the new system:  

  1. Contact your Local Office about authorized hours or mileage, including why your entry may have been approved, rejected, edited, or cancelled;  
  1. Contact the State’s DCI Help Desk if you need support navigating the new system. Call by phone toll free at 1-855-565-0155. If you are unable to get through, you can email them at