Member News Archive
- Broken Promises: Report exposes widespread problems with services to people with developmental disabilities
- SEIU fights for healthcare at President Trump’s address
- SEIU members among 50 arrested at healthcare action in D.C.
- It’s time to turn the tide.
- SEIU members announce endorsements in 2016 general election
- SEIU 503 Members Support the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Freedom Foundation has Spent Big but Failed in Oregon
- A Broken System: There is No Simple Solution to Address Concerns at Child Welfare
- Black Lives Matter
- A setback for immigration justice
- Homecare workers reach overtime agreement with state
- Primary election results
- Key results from the May primary election
- Governor Brown’s signature will raise my wage
- Oregon wins a meaningful raise for working people
- Fighting for a brighter future in the 2016 legislative session
- Locked-out Albany steelworkers need our support!
- SEIU 503 Executive Director discusses increasing the minimum wage on KATU
- Addus workers win new Union contract!
- Historic raises for SEIU Pinnacle Nursing Home workers!
- Top Ten List of Advocacy Wins for Oregonians with Developmental Disabilities
- Higher Ed workers win contract settlement!
- CAP members walk the walk for HIV/AIDS awareness and funding
- Care Providers: Looking for Info on Our Tentative Agreement with the State?
- Labor Day Picnics Celebrate Workers
- Homecare workers win $15 and consumers win quality care improvements!
- Committee For the Future report is here!
- 100 Oregon Nursing Home Workers Say “Union Yes!”
- Oregon Supreme Court Delivers Final Word on Oregon PERS