STATEWIDE: County health departments and healthcare providers are setting up clinics for people in phase 1a. We encourage workers to bring a paystub or an essential worker letter and a photo ID.
You can find an extensive list of vaccine information by county on the OHA website. OHA also has a general COVID information page with some great information about the current vaccination plan and progress in Oregon.
Below is a list of every clinic we’re aware of. If you don’t see your county listed, we recommend you contact your healthcare provider or the county health department for additional information.
Updated Jan 16.
Current Clinics with set dates:
- Jackson County, January 21, 22 & 23. Jackson County Expo. Drive through event. Groups 1a will be able to get a vaccine. This article states that starting Monday, January 18, there will be a vaccine portal and sign-up paperwork available on this site to all Phase 1a individuals.
- Linn County. January 19, 20 & 21 appointments still available. Schedule for these or future dates here. The vaccine clinic will operate at the Linn County Fair & Expo Willamette Event Center, 3700 Knox Butte Road, Albany. Details here.
- Malheur County, January 21. Ontario Municipal Airport firehouse. Moderna vaccine, First-come, first-served. 100 first doses. Details here.
- Malheur County, January 22. Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario. Call the hospital’s vaccine line at 541-881-7420. There are still appointments available for Jan. 22. It is open every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. by appointment.
- Umatilla County, January 21 & 22, Pendleton Convention Center, drive through clinic. Call the Umatilla County Health Department for more information at 541-278-5432. Espanol.
- Yamhill County, week of January 18. Yamhill County is holding vaccine clinics to vaccinate Yamhill County homecare and personal support workers who live in Yamhill County. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Clinics offering appointments or information about future clinics:
(Some clinics are by appointment only. Some are first come, first served. Please read all available information to determine which is applicable for your circumstance prior to arriving at clinic locations.)
- Coos County
– Bay Area Hospital – Coos Bay. Call for clinic information/appointments if available at (541) 269-8111.1775, TDD Hearing/Speech, (541) 269-1115.
– Coos Health & Wellness – Coos Bay, (541) 751-2500/Clinic Crisis line: 541-266-6800 281 LaClair St., Coos Bay, Oregon 97420. Website: cooshealthandwellness.org VACCINES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please bring a photo ID and proof of employment at the time of vaccination.
- Crook County. There are two options for vaccinations as part of distribution Phase 1a. Call 541-447-5165 to make an appointment. Details here.
- Deschutes County. Details here.
- Grant County. To schedule a vaccine, please administrator Kimberly Lindsay via email at email@example.com. In your email, please identify yourself as a homecare worker affiliated with SEIU Local 503.
- Jefferson County. Details here.
- Linn County. Scheduling appointments now. Details here. The vaccine clinic will operate at the Linn County Fair & Expo Willamette Event Center, 3700 Knox Butte Road, Albany.
- Malheur County:
– Malheur County Health Department. Please check our calendar of events for upcoming vaccine clinics and details.
– Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Ontario. Call the hospital’s vaccine line at 541-881-7420. It is open every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
-Valley Family Health Care. Please call your local VFHC provider for an appointment.
- Marion County/Polk County. Ongoing clinics open to phase 1a. Details here.
(For informational purposes, check back with the county health department in your area for updates.)
- Morrow County, January 12 and 13. Details here.
- Benton County, Starting January 11. Details here.
- Coos County, January 12 and 13. Details here.
- Malheur County, January 13, first come first serve. Details here.
- Marion County, January 13, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Oregon State Fair and Expo Center. Details here.