72,000 people. 700 elected leaders. All working together for better wages and benefits, a voice on the job, and to grow our union.
SEIU 503 is a democratic, member-run union. Every two years, we elect more than 700 leaders to a variety of positions, such as the Board of Directors, sub local officers, and statewide officers. The people in these roles will shape the work of our Union over the next two years as we bargain strong contracts, represent workers, and grow.
Running for office and voting in union elections is the best way that you can shape the course of our Union. Your voice matters. Add it to the conversation.
CAPE Council Election
Citizen Action for Political Education (CAPE) contributors will be electing our leaders for the next two years this fall. You must be a CAPE contributor as of July 31, 2023 in order to nominate yourself or someone else, be nominated, or vote in this election. If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, your organizer, or the Member Assistance Center at 1-844-503-SEIU (7348).
- December 2022 Special Election Results
- Election Results for 2022 SEIU 503 Board of Directors Election for Homecare and Client-Employed Providers
- 2022 Statewide Officer and Board of Election Results
- 2022 Statewide Office and Board Election Notice of Nominations and Elections
- 2022 Statewide Office and Board Election Overview of Elections Information
- 2022 Statewide Office and Board Candidate Statements
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Download our Members Guide To Sub-Local Elections (pdf)
- 2022 Sub-Local Election Results
- Click here to view a map of Board geographic regions.
- Learn more about General Council
Or, check out information about our current leadership.