Carewell SEIU 503 Training is excited to offer a new training for homecare and personal support workers in Oregon. Join us for one of our COVID-19 Basics webinars to learn more about how to navigate COVID-19 in your day-to-day work.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Explain the COVID-19 pandemic and how it is transmitted
- Respond to the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and related syndromes
- Use infection control practices to protect yourself and a consumer from COVID-19
- Use personal protective equipment (PPE) while caring for a consumer
- Use best practices to support a consumer in a high-risk group during COVID-19
- Access COVID-19 resources
The training lasts about two hours and takes place online in a trainer-led Zoom webinar. The training is optional and free for you to take.
Now more than ever, the work you do as a care provider is critical to our community. That’s why we have introduced this training to build your confidence and keep you, and the consumer you work with, safe.
To register for this training click here and select a session that works well for you. We look forward to seeing you online!