Important Union Election Information : To view these instructions in Spanish, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, or Russian, please click your preferred language below:
Elections for Sub-local Representatives will take place from: 9:00 am PT on March 29, 2022, through 5:00 pm PT April 19, 2022. The election will be an online electronic election conducted by Global Election Services; however, members who requested a paper ballot by the nomination deadline will receive a paper ballot by mail. Voters who requested a paper ballot still have the option to vote online if you choose – if you vote online, only your online vote will be counted.
Candidate information can be reviewed at: seiu503.org/weare503/
To Cast Your Online Vote:
- When voting opens, you will receive an email from email@example.com to your personal email on file with the union. This is the email you must use to login and vote. Click on the weblink in the email to go to the voting portal or visit https://SEIU503Local99.gesvote.com. Please note your voting website is specific to your sub-local.
- Login by typing your Last Name, your Unique ID (printed below your name and address), Year of Birth and Personal Email Address(you must use the address on file with the union). **You may choose to type in your phone number to receive your code by text message.
- Once you CONFIRM your ballot style, you will be redirected to the voting page. (Your ballot style will indicate your sub-local. If you have questions or concerns regarding the ballot style displayed, please contact the Member Assistance Center at 1-844-503-SEIU (7348) before proceeding with voting.)
- Please leave the voting page open and use a new window or tab to check your email (or cell phone for a text) for your Unique Encrypted Voting C Type your Unique Encrypted Voting Code in the box along with your year of birth on the voting page to access your electronic ballot.
- On the ballot, you will rank your candidate choices in the order of preference. Please rank all candidates (e.g. your first preference, your second preference, your third preference, etc.) Once you have made your selections, you will have a chance to review your choices and then submit your electronic ballot.
- After you submit your electronic ballot, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you provided.
If you have questions or need help, please call the SEIU Local 503 Member Assistance Center at 1-844-503-SEIU (7348).