Open Enrollment is October 1 to 31st, 2022! Don’t miss your chance to sign up or make changes to your SEIU life, short term disability or legal insurances! If you have existing life, disability or legal insurance with SEIU 503, it will automatically renew for next year – no action is needed.
- Supplement your free $2,500 member life insurance! Sign up for discounted life insurance for you and your family without a medical review during open enrollment. Members who work at least 40 hours per month qualify for up to 50k of member coverage, 20k of spouse or partner coverage and up to 10k of child coverage. Coverage is guaranteed during open enrollment and rates are based on age and coverage amount.
- Members who work at least 80 hours per month are eligible to purchase short term disability insurance. No medical review is required to qualify during open enrollment! Rates are based on income.
- Legal insurance is available to all members during open enrollment! Legal insurance provides coverage for wills, family law, traffic tickets, bankruptcy, landlord issues and more. Most issues are covered at 100% and a free identify theft insurance is bundled into the plan!
- Annual Life Flight Membership is available at a discount during open enrollment. Please complete this form and return with payment to sign up!
How to Sign Up! For more information, rates and enrollment forms, download a copy of the 2023 Membership Advantages Handbook. Benefit information is also available in Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese and Mandarian. Please contact us for booklets in alternative languages.
Forms must be received by our office no later than October 31st, 2022. All changes and enrollments are effective January 1st, 2023.
Mail to: SEIU Local 503, PO Box 12159, Salem, OR 97309
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 503.581.1664
New member enrollment forms for life, short term disability and legal insurance must be received by the Membership Advantages office within the first 90 days of new union membership.
Many other benefits are available year round, such as:
- Discounts on travel, shopping, pet insurance, home buying and more!
- Educational programs: scholarship, low cost online college program, student loan forgiveness tools, tuition discounts and more!
- Western Oregon University Tuition Discount. Members qualify for a 20% tuition discount at Western Oregon University, up to 12 credits per term! WOU offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs. Or, use the discount to take a stand alone course! In person, hybrid and online classes qualify for the discount. Click here to learn more.
Membership Advantages Customer Service
Email us here.
Questions? Need more guidance?
Join an open enrollment info session to learn more!
Tuesday, October 11th at 12:00 Noon
Register online here.
Wednesday, October 19th at 6:00 PM
Register online here.
Open Enrollment is October 1 to 31st, 2022! Don’t miss your chance to sign up or make changes to your SEIU life, short term disability or legal insurances! If you have existing life, disability or legal insurance with SEIU 503, it will automatically renew for next year – no action is needed. Supplement your free […]Learn More