Who are State Workers? We are over 22,000 workers, joined together in union to make Oregon a better place to live and work. We are DHS workers who provide direct services to over one million Oregonians each year, ODOT workers who put in the long hours to ensure safe roads and infrastructure, Parks workers who keep our state parks beautiful and accessible, and much more.
- Economic justice: We deserve wages that keep pace with inflation. No one who works for the state should be living in poverty.
- Equitable & safe workplaces: No one should face discrimination at work and we should all have safe workplaces.
- Sustainable workloads: We shouldn’t have to choose between our jobs and caring for ourselves and our families.
- A strong union: We can only win when we join together as workers in a strong union.
- March 21: Storytelling Training
- March 22: Public Services Lobby Day
Central Table Bargaining Update March 17
As we shared on Thursday, we had a big day at the bargaining table this week. Management finally presented us…Continue reading »
Central Table Bargaining Update March 3
On February 22 and March 1, our SEIU 503 central table bargaining team met with management to continue making our…Continue reading »
Central Table Bargaining Update February 10, 2023
On Wednesday, February 8th, our SEIU 503 central table bargaining team met with the state to deliver an opening statement…Continue reading »
Central Table Bargaining Update January 27, 2023
On February 8, our SEIU Central Table Bargaining Team will meet with the state for the first full negotiation session. At…Continue reading »
Central Table Bargaining Update January 13, 2023
Our Central Table Bargaining Team will meet with the State to exchange proposals early next month. Right now, our bargaining teams…Continue reading »
- Central Table Bargaining Update March 17
- Coalition Updates (ODOT, Human Services, Institutions, Specials)
- Update on State Pay Issues
- Share your story!
- Stay up to date by joining our SEIU Local 503 State Employee Facebook group!
- Join our Contract Action Team (CAT) and help keep other members involved and in-the-know on all things bargaining!
- Download a virtual meeting background! Version 1, Version 1 (QR code), Version 2, Version 2 (QR code)
- Use the SEIU Digital Toolkit to show union solidarity on your social media platforms.
- Download the Bargaining App!
Questions? Email the Central Table Bargaining Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Table Bargaining Team
The Central Table negotiates with DAS over major statewide issues like wages, benefits and policies that impact all agencies. Listed below is the 2022/23 Central Table Bargaining Team.
Ibrahim Coulibaly, Member At-LargeAustin Folnagy, Human Services Coalition Angela Ward, ODOT Coalition Katherine Gile, ODOT Coalition Tamera Combs, Specials Coalition Kathleen Lamar, Specials Coalition Rachelle Mullins, Human Services Coalition Joseph Dyer, Institutions Coalition Jesse Rodriguez, Institutions Coalition Renae Bracken, Member At-Large
Coalition Table Bargaining Teams
To ensure the needs of your specific workplace are being addressed, Coalition tables also bargain over agency-specific workplace conditions and policies. The coalitions are Human Services, ODOT Coalition, Specials Coalition, and Institutions Coalition. Find your current Coalition contract on our website. Read your latest Coalition update.